Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Small Victories

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, after a month at the new job, I think I might have found a solution to the parking dilemma. There's a covered lot that's halfway between my desk and the gym that I can access, I think, from both my desk and from the gym, both in the morning and at night. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I can?

It feels a little further from my desk than the uncovered spot I was using before. Maybe it's a minute or two longer, but, in reality, I don't think it's significantly further. And, it's covered, so no more cold, wet shoes and scraping the car. From the gym, it's for sure closer. So, if the gym is a twice a week routine, I should be indifferent in the walking distance. The BIG improvement is the accessibility. The gates, fence, pond routine was old after trial #1, so I've got my fingers crossed that this is a viable alternative.

Gotta go pack my lunch now. Sorry for the short post. I slept in this morning.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: