Monday, June 25, 2007

06.25.07: Home Time

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Monday. Where did the weekend go?

Actually, the weekend went towards quality time spent at home. Saturday, we slept in, lazed around the house, had a hearty breakfast and spent the day running errands and restocking the pantry before coming home to cook a simple dinner of sashimi and blue crabs.

Then, Sunday, I got up early (see previous post) and we spent the morning cleaning and organizing the house. After lunch, I napped while Mr. mouse went camera shopping and hit the local Target to stock up on non-edible consumables. We went up on the deck for a relaxing evening (Mr. mouse read the paper, I caught up on work emails) and dinner (baked potato, grilled zucchini, and barbecue brisket from Whole Foods). Afterwards, I did a little more work so I could make it to the gym tonight. And, we crawled in to bed around midnight.

Gonna go do my 15 minutes of organizing before beginning the day. Wish me luck.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: