Thursday, June 21, 2007

Counting Down to the Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Thursday and I CAN NOT wait for the weekend. We have nothing planned for the weekend. No social engagements. No trips. No nothing. I love all the weekend fun we've had, but it's been a non-stop party for the past three months, and I'm looking forward to the break.

On top of which, it's been a lot of work for the past six weeks. And, not the type of work I enjoy. Lots of desk time working on analysis and presentations. And, lots of bringing work home. On the weekends. To be done late Sunday night or on my plane rides. Joy, oh joy.

So, I'm looking forwarding to a weekend of not doing anything. And, I'll quit before I bring work home this weekend. We'll probably spend the entire weekend cleaning and doing chores and stuff, but still, it'll be good.

And, if everything works to plan, I'll be able to work from home tomorrow which would make for a most excellent start to said weekend.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: