Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Change in Plans

Dear Friends and Family,

After losing two pounds over the past month, I somehow regained them back in the last week. So, counting my oh-so-much-fun plateau, I'm right back where I started two months ago. Maybe it's time to reassess.

You get 35 flex points on Weight Watchers that you get to use on top of your daily points. Some people are a stickler for eating all of those flex points. Others are not. Some people eat none of them.

I had always been a use what you need have left over if you don't person with regards to the flex points. And, it wasn't uncommon to have 14-21 points leftover at the end of the week. Recently, I'd begun eating all of my flex points because I thought as I got closer to maintenance, I would need to learn to do so. And, we've been out and about every weekend, so there have been more opportunities to use them.

Clearly, time for a change in plans. So, this week, I'm committing to have 14 flex points leftover when the week is over. We'll see if I can't bust through this plateau one way or another. I'll give this approach a month. If it doesn't work, then I might try either the Wendie plan or Core or some other way to mix it up.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

another thought: this may be your happy weight. if you're eating well and exercising "normally" well then maybe your body's trying to tell you something? just a thought... xoxoxxo