Monday, August 20, 2007

Action Item #4: Unplugging the Blow Dryer

Dear Friends and Family,

On Thursday, I went in for my haircut. And, I spoke to my beautician about getting a new do. I wanted something that, if possible, would be non-blow dry while still being clean and neat and professional. He was totally jazzed by the idea. So, we decided to give it a try. I like it. It'll save me ten minutes in the morning AND it's earth friendly. I'm going to clean and pack my blow dryer and move it to the guest bathroom. It'll get occasional usage, but for my tracking purposes, it's one more action item down for the year.

2007 Action Plan
  1. 07.20: I pledge to make a difference.
  2. 07.20: I will track my electrical consumption.
  3. 07.20: I will keep the house at 78°+ for the summer.
  4. 08.16: I will unplug the blow dryer.









Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

sounds like a great weekend mousie! can't wait to see the new haircut - is it dramatically different??? speaking of...we should be thinking of our next visit. I want to come back!!! xoxox