Thursday, August 02, 2007

I-35W Bridge Collapse

Dear Friends and Family,

Mr. mouse called me last night to tell me about a horrible accident that happened in the Twin Cities. A bridge collapsed during rush hour traffic sending dozens of cars plummeting into the river below.I've always had a fear of bridges. So, this really gives me the willies. And, things like this aren't supposed to happen in Minnesota. For me, Minnesota was such a safe haven, a refuge, a little Eden. Bad things aren't supposed to happen there. And, when they do, it really jars me.

I wish there was something I could do, besides keep all the people affected by the accident in my thoughts today.


mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

thanks mouse - us natives are feeling about the same way today: things like this do not happen here. xoxox