Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cell Phone Decision Time

Dear Friends and Family,

We've had the least efficient cell phone plan possible. For the past X years, Mr. mouse has had AT&T (fka AT&T Wireless then Cingular) and I've had Verizon Wireless. That means we don't avail ourselves to the family plans for additional lines. And, we pay for calls to each other. I know. I know. We just haven't had time to change it. It's been on the long list of things to do.

Well, yesterday, my cell phone died. Ker plunk. Won't turn on anymore. The timing couldn't be worse. I'm headed to a conference today with a bunch of people who have my cell phone number. What a pain in the @$$. Fortunately, after waiting on hold with Verizon for close to an hour, I was able to forward my calls to Mr. mouse's cell phone which I'll be using until we resolve this dilemma. So, I won't miss any calls. But, I do lose access to all of my stored numbers. UGH! I keep repeating to myself, "Focus on things you can control. And, don't get upset about things you can't control."

Guess this is as good an opportunity as any to finally do something about combining our cell phones into a single plan.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: