Friday, August 31, 2007

Keratosis Pilaris - Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Creme

Dear Friends and Family,

Ms. Jordan thinks its related to body weight, but actually it's somewhat genetic. Keratosis Pilaris is the medical term for the little bumps you get on the back of your arms and on your upper back that I've been calling chicken skin.

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Creme
I got a recommendation from a website (Keratosis Pilaris Help) for Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Creme. I just finished my first tube yesterday and I have to say, I'm impressed with the results so far. The bumps on the back of my arm are almost gone. And, the ones on my back, although you can still see them, are smooth to the touch.

Disclaimer: My experiment is a little flawed because I started using the Eucerin about the same time I started taking my new multi-vitamins. And, now it's going to get even more convoluted because Omega 3 oils, like the ones I started taking, are also supposed to improve Keratosis Pilaris.


Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Hey - I say whatever works! Curious about the body weight angle though...what was the theory there? xoxox

mouse said...

Ms. Jordan thinks you get the bumps when you're fat because she only seen them on bigger people. I think she's on crack sometimes.