Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Maintenance: Week 4

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119 lbs

Yeah! Looks like I was able to survive the 18 course banquet Saturday night without any lasting ill effects. I was craving ice cream last night, but I convinced myself to wait one night to have it tonight instead. Mind over matter.

Now, the big puzzler for the week. I logged my weight in online. And, I lost a point! Granted, I hadn't been eating my points, but, I knew in the back of my mind that they were there. They were like a little safety net/security blanket. And, for some unknown reason, it's been reduced. Instead of 22 points a day for maintenance, I get 21. Don't ask me why, but it's got me feeling irrationally peeved. It might mean, one day, in the future, I only get 18 points a day for maintenance.

That's what it is. It implies I just hit some new age bracket and my points have been adjusted. It makes me feel old. Boo!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: