Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Maintenance: Week 5

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119 lbs

I was starving all week this week, so I ate all of my maintenance points. And, when I weighed in at 117.5 on Saturday morning, I ate extra on Saturday. I had my usual cereal and milk for breakfast. Then, on the plane I had a bagel, yogurt, a turkey sausage and a fruit plate. Then, on the road I had a Whopper (no cheese, no mayo) and five onion rings. Then at the game, it was sushi and a rice ball. And, after the game, a hodge podge of Chinese - calamari, clams, chow fun, vegetables and sesame seed balls for dessert. Grand total? 40 points.

I landed at 22 points per day + flex for the week when all is said and done. So, technically, I overspent my allowance by 7 points. But, I think my body needed it this week. I was starving. And, in the grand scheme of things, I'm still under my goal weight. One more week and I'm technically a lifetime member, although since I do online only, there are really no benefits to being a lifetime besides knowing you are one.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: