Monday, May 04, 2009

05.04.09: Reunion Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Here are the headlines before I dive into the details:
  • still waiting
  • my friend, Lily, is in town
  • it was reunion weekend
Friday, I spent the day at school catching up on school related stuff. Then, I drove over to pick up Lily for dinner. We picked up Mr. mouse and headed out for Mexican food. Another friend, in for reunion weekend, met up with us for dinner. And for dessert, we headed to Spring.

Friday night, Pioneer felt big and I felt short of breath. No contractions.

Saturday was reunion. It was good seeing everyone. Some people have less hair, some people have gone grey, some people have lost weight, some people have gained weight, some people got married, and some are parents. But, all-in-all, most people are the same, inside. Funny, how that works.

Saturday night, Pioneer felt quiet, but enough movement to be normal. No contractions.

Sunday, we met up with Lily for lunch. Then, I rested while Mr. mouse did the usual Sunday errands. I feel like I'm coming apart at the seams. It must be the relaxin working on my joints. I just feel looser all over.

Sunday night, Pioneer felt awkward, no position sitting or lying down felt good. No contractions.

We'll see where this week leads.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

while annoyingly local to the wrong city, you might find these interesting; i attended the Living Green expo here this weekend:

sweetcheeksbabyfood.com
peapods.com
softbums.com
dogooddiapers.com
unrelated to baby:
journeyinn.net

xoxoxo