Friday, May 29, 2009

Sharing Pioneer

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm going to come across as a horrible person... But, everyone wants a piece of my baby and I'm feeling a little left out. I get tons of time with her when she's asleep and/or feeding. But, there's an hour or so every day when she's alert and in "play" mode, and when that time comes the queue builds faster than you can believe. And, unfortunately, I need to share Pioneer with others.

My Mom's been with us for the past two and a half weeks and I could not have kept my sanity without her. But, I am looking forward to some alone time with Pioneer next week. Then, I can selfishly enjoy the alert times and play with my baby. And, then, in a short week, Mr. mouse will be off and we can spend some quality time together as a family. Like I said, he's the one person I don't mind sharing with.

The only open question is when Mr. mouse's folks will want to come out to spend some time with Pioneer. I'm sure they'll want to. I just want to get some time with her before I have to go back to work. After all, at that point, my quality time with Pioneer drops dramatically.

I'm such a selfish mouse.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: