Tuesday, May 05, 2009

05.05.09 (Week 39, Day 4): Digging Deep

Dear Friends and Family,

11 more days until our due date.

Last night was a tough night and I think it may continue to be tough going forward. Still no contractions. The part that's gotten tough is the relaxin that's literally causing me to fall apart at the seams. Walking is tough, standing is tough, reaching down for stuff is tough... Unhinged. I know I'll be thankful come labor and delivery, but for now, not fun.

This is when I need to dig deep and find the mental reserves to carry me through the last 11 days in one piece. I can do it. I've been through MUCH worse for MUCH longer periods of time.

Piece of cake.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Had dinner with Lily last night. She left this morning to return home. It was good seeing her.

No comments: