Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In Da Club

Dear Friends and Family,

:)

Had my weigh in yesterday...
and...

I'm, now, in the healthy BMI range.

It hardly seems like something to brag about or be proud of, but, it is and I am. It's been seven months of sloughing through it, but it's been worth it. Currently, 65% of Americans aged 20 and over are overweight or obese. I've joined the 35% who are not. Good of me! I'm not sure what my eventual end goal will be, but whatever it is, it'll be me.

I've still got a wellness journey to continue. I want to improve my body fat percentage. I want to lose a little more weight, although if I don't, it'll be fine with me. I want to figure out how to get my dairy in each day without it being a chore. I want to reduce my LDL and increase my HDL. I want to start getting more cardiovascular exercise into my routine. I want, I want, I want... I guess it's a never-ending cycle of continuous improvement.

Oh, most importantly, I want to figure out how this will work once Mr. mouse and I are together and my whole routine gets a little jumbled up. It'll be a couple of weeks of learning, but, like everything less, I'm sure it'll work out fine.

For today, I'm simply glad to be considered healthy again.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

congrats Mousie - I'm sure proud of you! goooo littler Mousie!