Friday, October 06, 2006

Mouse's New Clothes

Dear Friends and Family,

I had one of the best days yesterday.

Mr. mouse bought me a new pair of jeans because my old jeans had gotten too big to wear. And, on Sunday, in our mad dash through the mall, I picked up a new top. It's a simple black button down, but it's fitted, made from a stretch material, and you wear it untucked.

Yesterday, I paired the jeans with the top and my old old boots. I had a manicure from Monday when my cuticles were driving me crazy.

Well, all four women in my department said super nice things to me about how good I looked, especially Frenchie. She is so funny. She just got back from France and I didn't realize how much I missed her until now.

Then, two people from my old department gave me big time compliments too.

Now, I know I'm doing Weight Watchers for my health. But, the positive reinforcement, it's huge. Yesterday, to hear so many people say so many positive things, was almost surreal.

I'll have days in the future when I need to remind myself to keep me motivated. Now, I just need to look back on this.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

damn girl, where's the picture?! you know i love to see mousie in some properly-fitting clothes instead of that ball gown of a baseball jersey she's been sporting. go twins...oh wait...damn them. but i do love you!!! :)