Monday, October 16, 2006

Leaves Begone!

Dear Friends and Family,

The weekend went by in a flurry.

Friday night I went over to see Mr. mouse. Saturday morning haircut. Nice clean, sharp interview haircut just in case. And, Saturday afternoon we came back so Mr. mouse could rake. We had a showing Saturday afternoon :)

Slept in Sunday. Mr. mouse raked the back while I tried a new recipe for tortilla soup. The raking turned out fabulous, the soup not so much. It was too bland and salty. Mr. mouse added a chipotle pepper and some cumin. Much better.

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come this week. I'm tempted to write about it all now, but, then, it becomes tough to categorize. I've become a slave to my own structure. What have I done to myself?!?!
  • Tuesday: Health Update II
  • Wednesday: (Red)
  • Thursday: Bargain Hunter Strikes Again
  • Friday: TBD
Running behind. Mr. mouse set the alarm for 4:21 pm vs. 4:21 am by accident. Happy Monday!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: