Friday, October 27, 2006

Orlando Trip, Day 3

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm home now.

Yesterday was the last day of our Orlando trip/meeting. We had the afternoon with our Miami team to work on women's leadership. I am finally beginning to be able to sort through names and faces on the team and getting to know personalities. I missed our September meeting because I was at my interviews and now I'm really bummed I did because this meeting would have been even better (for me) if I hadn't missed the last one. Everyone is so energetic and overflowing with ideas... It's inspiring.

Lucky Brand JeansI also had the chance one night to do a little shopping. Normally, I'm not a shopper, but I'm beginning to enjoy it more and more. They had a Lucky Brand Jeans at the outlet and I decided to try a couple of pairs on (great prices, so I didn't feel guilty about it). Now, don't laugh, but I have much better success with men's pants than women's. My complete lack of hips and/or butt might have something to do with it. So, I ended up with a pair of new jeans this week. I think I'll wear them to work today.

TGIF, everyone.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: