Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10.23.07: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 118

Down from last week. Looking at my chart, I think I'm beginning to understand and, more importantly, accept the random variation.

I way overate while in Boston and ended the week at 24 + flex + 14 over. It's not a big deal, but I am going to review the week to see where 14 points could have come out. Need to keep learning. It's for a lifetime.

Okay. So, what do we have here, boys and girls:
  • 5 points: 5 mini Twix bars
  • 1 point: extra congee
  • 2 points: egg custard tart
  • 2 points: fried bread in congee
  • 1 point: 2 french fries
  • 2 points: calamari
  • 1 point: 2 Dunkin Donuts munchkins
  • 1 point: airplane pretzels
What does that add up to? I'm afraid to do the math. 15 points. That's what I needed to learn. I could have stayed in my points range easily if I hadn't gone all munchie snacky all week. This week will be better, hopefully.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: