Thursday, October 04, 2007

Checking Email Like a Mad mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

I got an email from an old friend yesterday. He and I met in middle school at an weekend preparatory class. We went to high school together before parting ways in college. He wrote to say that he had met up with another friend of ours from middle school and wanted to check with me before giving her my email address. Getting the go ahead from both of us, he sent us a mutual email with the other's email address.

Point #1: I am too excited for words. She was one of my best friends in grade school. We were inseparable. We were going to start a band together. We experimented with paisley together. We did so much together, I can't even begin to capture it all here.

Point #2: He mentioned he ran into her in the Twin Cities. Now, I know he lives on the East Coast. There's a chance they were both in the Twin Cities at a conference. But, I don't think so. I think she lives there now. I did a quick peek at whitepages.com and it popped an address for her in St. Paul which means, I might be able to see her this year when I visit. It almost doesn't seem possible.

I wrote her a quick email. And, now, I've been checking my email non-stop to see if she's written back. Oh, I'm too excited for words!


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

oooh - that IS exciting mouse! let me know how it shakes out...she's probably my neighbor! xoxoxo