Thursday, October 25, 2007

Exhausted mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

I took a quick two day business trip. We got back around eight last night. Mr. mouse picked me up from the airport. We went out to dinner, got home and promptly fell asleep. I ate WAY too much food over the past 48 hours and feel like I need to step back and detox - and, I need more sleep.

I think, for however long it takes for my body to catch up with me, I'll eat simple, natural foods in moderate proportions. I'll go light on the meat and dairy and eggs, and go heavy on the fruits and veggies and water. Hopefully, I feel better soon. I needed to get the munchie, snackie, junkie stuff out of my diet anyway. I've been trying to eat through the pantry since I don't want things to go to waste. Perhaps the better answer is to throw it away and not let me body go to waste.

Okay. Off to have some tea and, hopefully, on a path to a better mouse.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

agreed on the clean out - I just decided to trash everything that I couldn't eat or pass on to my mom. the rest of it wasn't worth either suffering the wheat or the points. better to have a healthy, whole mouse, methinks. xoxox