Wednesday, October 03, 2007

More Friends Over

Dear Friends and Family,

I haven't had a chance to write about it, but our friend, neighbor Dad from Texas is in town for a convention. He came in Monday morning and is flying out this morning. I absolutely love the collateral visits we get. I'm 110% fine with the fact that they're here for a reason and we're reason #2 or even reason #3. We see our friends more often and that's what's important to me. We had a chance to catch up last night. He's got the best stories, we could have talked all night.

I'm working from home today. Neighbor Dad and I will have a chance to go out to breakfast this morning before he has to head out to the airport. He's on Jenny Craig and I'm on Weight Watchers, so it'll be a healthy, light breakfast. I'm thinking Milk and Honey Cafe or maybe Feast.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

yum yum yum...*I* want to come for breakfast!!! :)