Friday, May 25, 2007

Amazing!

Dear Friends and Family,

I went to get my hair cut last night. And, Paul, my beautician, told me I look AMAZING! That means a lot to me, because I've been with him for almost 10 years now, and it's the biggest compliment he's ever paid me. And, he wouldn't say it unless he meant it.

Then, on the way home, I saw two bunnies playing in the lawn. We used to have bunnies at the mouse house, in our backyard. But, bunnies in the city? Now, I've seen everything. They we a little bigger and a little more fierce looking than our mouse house bunnies, but nonetheless, it totally made my evening to see them.

Last, but not least, we have neighbors visiting again. This time, from Texas. Our first neighbors from the first mouse hole are coming up for the weekend. The mom flew in last night. And, the dad and son are flying in tonight. We went out to dinner last night and then turned in for the night. It was close to midnight by the time we got home.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

don't forget MY city bunnies! There are two little ones and one big one this year - assuming they'll go ahead and make some more baby bunnies! :)

and mouse, you DO look amazing! that's what we've been trying to tell you!!! xoxoxo