Thursday, May 03, 2007

Jogging Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

Got a chance to go down to the gym last night and try the treadmill thing again. This time I did 5 mph which qualifies as an official jog. Hooray! Then, I spent a fair amount of time stretching. Hopefully, I'm not as sore this time around. Although, to be honest, I spent a fair amount of time last Tuesday stretching, so any differences will be due to the fact that this is my second attempt at the whole thing.

I've been at a plateau for the past three weeks - 0 difference in weight for almost a month. So, I'm determined to try something new to see if it'll shake things up. I'm going to try and hit the gym again on Friday for another jog. Hopefully, it'll be better news next Tuesday. Nine and a half pounds to goal is the current status.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

jogging's a great burner, mouse...good luck to you. only other suggestion would be to go for shape - maybe pilates on the machines? not as easy (requires trip to studio...which you hardly have time for) but might be an interesting counterpoint. xoxoxox