Saturday, May 19, 2007

Chilling at the Airport

Dear Friends and Family,

After two hours sleep and a still-fuzzy train ride out to the airport, Mr. mouse and I have been cooling our heels at multiple gates trying to get out to the City by the Bay to visit some friends. So far, we've not made the San Fran flight, the Vegas flight and the San Diego flight. And, we're hanging out to try and not make the San Jose flight before turning around and heading home.

Hanging over my head is my presentation and my page full of to-dos. Neither of which got completed yesterday.

On a positive note, I went to happy hour with some friends from grad school and it was so good seeing them all again. I didn't realize so many were here in Chicago. I'm looking forward to seeing them the next time the group gets together. And, after happy hour, Mr. mouse and I met up with my Turkish friends from Minnesota for dinner. I need to write a review. The food was absolutely delicious!

Oh! And, some miscellaneous updates on the mouse pad. They started work on the driveway. It's about half done and it a huge improvement. And, we recently got separate bins for recycling. They're so pretty and blue. I'm in love.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: