Friday, May 11, 2007

Work Update

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm drawing an absolute blank on what to write about this morning. So, for lack of any better topics, you're getting an update on work which I don't write about very often at all. I've been at work for about five months now. I know. That's really hard to believe. I feel like I just started yesterday, but it's been almost half a year already.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8-. The work is new and makes the day go quickly. The people are fun and engaging. I'm beginning to make some friends whom I enjoy hanging out with. And, I get paid well for what I do. Really, what more can you ask for?

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll stay the next two years (I'd have to pay back my relo and signing bonus if I left before my two year anniversary) and assess where I'm at. If things continue to go well, I'll stay. If not (or if I find my entrepreneurial love), then I'll be onto my next adventure.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: