Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Too Much Fun on a School Night

Dear Friends and Family,

Last night, I invited a colleague over for drinks after work. The weather was too nice and it would have been an absolute waste not to use the deck. But, one drink turned into multiple drinks. And, wine is expensive on the Weight Watchers scale. And, wine turned into walking out for dinner. And, dinner turned into pizza and pasta. And, on Day 2 of the week, I'm down to twelve flex points. Ouch. Time to climb back on the wagon.

But, my real concern is for Mr. mouse. He had a couple of glasses of wine. Three, maybe. And, then had a couple of beers with dinner. Three, maybe. And, when we got home, he made a beeline for the deck and slept up there for a couple of hours. Then, he came down and slept in the bathroom for the rest of the night. I'm not sure he's doing so well. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's not doing very well at all. I'll check in on him again soon. I was really worried last night. And, to be honest, I still am. Let's not do that again.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Sara said...

Easy now! You have the whole weekend to play...don't over do it before it's time! I plan on doing a bunch of drinking this weekend!