Tuesday, January 08, 2008

01.08.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119

After a two week hiatus, the weekly weigh in post is back. In case you're wondering why I skipped on the report out, it wasn't that my weight was ballooning for two weeks and I was ashamed to report it. It was prioritizing Christmas and New Years messages for the holidays.

Not a lot of new news here. Detox was good. Eating out was high in sodium. Given my blood pressure and pulse, I'm not sure why I care. But, I guess I'm bullied into caring by the health junkie articles I read. I did succumb to the diet sodas yesterday. I desperately needed the caffeine. On the quest for real food, the "food" was lower thanks to three days on detox, but most of it was outside of the house - meaning it was a proactive decision on my part, not just me emptying out the fridge, pantry and freezer.

FOOD

anchovies, apple, apple cider, apricots, avocado, basil, beef broth, beef short ribs, bok choy, brown rice, butter, canola oil, carrots, chicken breast, chicken thighs, chocolate sauce, clementines, cinnamon, cloves, club soda, coffee, dates, egg, egg whites, garlic, ginger, homemade whole wheat bread, honey, mixed greens, mushrooms, napa cabbage, nutmeg, oatmeal, olive oil, onions, pan chan, peanut butter, plums, Ry Krisp crackers, salmon, scallions, sea bass, sesame seeds, steak, stew meat, tea, tomatoes, tuna fish, turkey broth, vegetable stock, Vosges chocolate, whole wheat pasta

BORDERLINE

bread, cream of butternut squash soup, duck liver pate, garbanzo bean spread, kim chee, lentil soup, lactose free milk, polenta, sauteed mixed seafood and potatoes

NOT FOOD (12)

Diet Coke, Diet Mountain Dew, dumplings, fries, gummy fruit, hamburger, ice cream*, Kashi granola bar, meat loaf, panettone, rice cakes, Whal Myung Su


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: