Sunday, January 06, 2008

Detox: Day 3

Dear Friends and Family,

Three days of detox. Headaches gone. Definitely time well spent. What's my plan for today? 22 points, 6 cups water.

Breakfast (5 points)
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cups tea
  • 1/2 cup Quaker oats
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 1 oz dates
  • cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves
Lunch (7.5 points)
  • 12 oz club soda
  • 3/4 cup polenta
  • 1 cup vegetable stock
  • 5 oz onions
  • 14 gm olive oil
  • 4 oz tomatoes
  • 2 oz roast chicken meat
  • 1 oz avocado
Snack (2 points)
  • 1.5 cups water
  • 1 cup skim milk
Dinner (7.5 points)
  • water (didn't measure since I hit my six cup goal)
  • 6 oz mixed greens
  • 5.3 oz strip steak
If it sounds like a weird conglomeration of foods, here's the translation. For breakfast, I had oatmeal with dates, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. For lunch, I had polenta with chicken tomato ragu and carmelized onions. Mr. mouse was making guacamole, so I snagged a piece of avocado while I was cooking. For dinner, I had a steak salad.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

yum yum gimme some! the food sounds great to me...and good for you for taking care of mouse. keep up the good work. xoxoxox