Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Customer Service Bonanza

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm drawing a blank on what to write about. We turned in early last night, so we didn't do a much party prep last night as we should have. So, Mr. mouse is up and about in the kitchen which might be throwing a kink into my morning routine. I can do a routine update on more things I'm doing against my Living Green Action Plan. Or, I can write about my January Wish List. Or, I can write about party prep. Choices. Choices. Clearly, it's time for a Life in General Update.

Okay. Status check on life. Overall, I'd give it high marks. Mr. mouse and I are very happy living together. We're enjoying work. We're enjoying non-work. We're enjoying settling into the mouse pad together. We're enjoying going through stuff and organizing. We're enjoying putting money away for retirement. We're enjoying the little things that make each day unique. And, there I have it. I know what I'm going to write about.

Mr. mouse had the most awesome day yesterday. He went to get the registration sticker for his car and there was no line at the place. He walked right in and walked right up and got his sticker and was in and out in next to no time. Then, later in the day, he got a call from my auto-pay device people to say that they had looked at the statement and were removing the fines. No problem. Then, later in the day, he got a call from the cell phone company, about an email he had submitted about an error in his bill on text messaging. They called to resolve it.

So, in 24 hours, three different, niggling, random, oh-bother, more-trouble-than-it's-worth issues got resolved for us. I'm convinced there's karma in this world. And, when you're good, eventually, good things happen to you. Sometimes it's not immediate. But, when it happens, it's so rewarding.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: