Thursday, January 24, 2008

01.24.08: Enjoying Life

Dear Friends and Family,

I feel a little guilty writing this. But, January's been kinda nice. I'm 95% certain we're not pregnant. And, as a result, I can eat what I want (e.g. sushi) and drink I want (e.g. coffee) and have sex when we want (vs. when the calendar tells us we should) and take medication when I want (e.g. Advil) and not have to worry and ponder and calculate and everything.

I've seen morning sickness firsthand. And, it's not a pretty picture. And, having had a bout of vomiting recently with the stomach flu thing, I'm not sure I want to experience it on a continual basis.

It's just been kinda nice to be carefree and me and not have baby in the foreground loop this month. Maybe we've been approaching this all wrong.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: