Wednesday, January 16, 2008

01.16.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 117

For those of you who have been following the unfolding GI tract drama, I'm feeling a lot better today. I slept through the night last night without any incidents waking me. And, it looks like the lower tract is now functioning per design. Yeah!

Nothing like being sick for three days straight to sort out the couple of pounds I put on over the holidays. I'm sure I'll gain some of it back with getting re-hydrated, so the 117 number is temporary at best.

Where'd I land points wise? I missed 15 points one day and I had 6 flex left at the end of the week. I had 21 points allocated for the week, so effectively, I ate 21 + 14 flex. Definitely not great, but not bad for a week of being sick.

FOOD

almonds, apples, bananas, basil, beef broth, beef short ribs, block cheese, bok choy, brown rice, bulgur, butter, canola oil, caramel sauce, carrots, chicken breast, chicken stock, chicken thighs, chocolate sauce, club soda, egg, egg whites, espresso, garlic, ginger, homemade whole wheat bread, honey, jalapeƱo peppers, maple syrup, mushrooms, mustard, napa cabbage, olive oil, onions, orange juice, pan chan, parsley, rice wine vinegar, sashimi, sea bass, sesame seeds, shallots, sugar, sun dried tomatoes, sushi, sweet potatoes, tea, tomatoes, Vosges chocolate, white rice

BORDERLINE

bibimbap, bran cereal, bread, cookies, creamsicle ice cream*, hot cocoa, ice cream sandwich, jam*, kim chee, lactose free milk, pizza, sushi rolls, Vietnamese spring rolls

NOT FOOD (11)

Diet Coke, Diet Ginger Ale, Gatorade, Ginger Ale, Kashi granola bar, Korean yogurt, Lean Cuisine*, mandoo, mayonnaise, viactiv calcium chew, Whal Myung Su


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Oh poor mousie - I'm so sorry that you're still not feeling well. Hope the improvement stays steady. xoxoxox