Tuesday, January 22, 2008

01.22.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 117

Still not feeling back to 100%, but essentially had a normal week. I ate 21 points a day + 35 flex with the exception of last Tuesday, when I was sick. Last Tuesday, I got down and kept down 14 points. Close enough for government work.

This week, I think I need to focus on eating in. Our fridge is getting full of random pieces of this and that and leftovers from here and there. I hate having food go bad. So, this is as good a week as any to stay on top of that.

Did I mention how much I love having a clean house?

FOOD

almonds, beef short ribs, bok choy, brown rice, canola oil, chicken stock, cinnamon, cocoa, corn starch, egg, ground beef, homemade egg bread, honeydew, miso paste, mixed greens, mushrooms, oatmeal raisin cookie, olive oil, pasta, peanut butter, potato, salmon, soy cappuccino, sugar, sushi, tomatoes, vanilla, whole wheat pasta

BORDERLINE

bran cereal, bread, chicken marsala, jam*, kim chee, lactose free milk, pasta bolognese, pizza, shrimp tempura, soy sauce, steamed mussels, sushi rolls, tofu

NOT FOOD (12)

baked beans, chinese cake with frosting, chinese curry beef pastry, Diet Coke, garden burger, Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dog*, Kashi lunch, mandoo*, Nestle Crunch, Quaker Oats Instant Express Oatmeal*, shu mai, udon


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: