Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02.19.08: Weekly Weigh In # 105

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 118 or 119

Depending upon the scale and the weigh in day, it's between those two numbers and that's way better than the 121 I reported last week. Guess what?!?! It's my 2 year anniversary on Weight Watchers! Needless to say, I'm very satisfied with the results and will continue on maintenance, at least for the foreseeable future.

Also on my list of wellness updates, after effectively a 2-3 month hiatus, we hit the gym again last night. I noticed I had slowly been losing my muscle tone and my core strength, so I decided to get back in the routine. Tonight, if all goes to plan, yoga and a quick jog.

What'd I eat this past week?

FOOD

almonds, banana, Burger King side salad, homemade dal, homemade polenta with tilapia and tomato sauce, oatmeal with maple syrup, orange juice, pineapple, roast chicken with sweet potatoes and parsnips, roast chicken tacos, strawberries, yogurt

BORDERLINE

cereal with lactose free milk, cereal, Chinese: drunken chicken, Chinese: beef chow fun, Chinese: stir fried vegetables, Chinese: fish congee, homemade pork fried rice, homemade sloppy joe with polenta (aka tamale pie), homemade sloppy joe with rice, Piece mushroom artichoke meatball pizza, Spring desserts (3)

NOT FOOD (11)

Burger King whopper jr, homemade banana ice cream, homemade chicken sausage fried rice, homemade turkey and cheese sandwich with Lay's Baked potato chips, homemade turkey and cheese sandwich with Orville Redenbacher's microwave popcorn, Hop Haus bison burger with mushrooms, Hop Haus french fries, Hop Haus salmon burger, Java City soy hot chocolate (total waste of points, it was lukewarm and not yummy), Kashi granola bar, m&m cookies


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

congrats mouse - happy anniversary! you are doing great!!! xoxoxox