Tuesday, February 26, 2008

02.26.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 120

I'm so glad you're here to keep me honest because this was a rough week, eating wise. I had a trip to Boston mid-week that included dinner out with a friend. Then, as you know, over the weekend, we had friends over on Friday and Sunday and went over to a friends' place on Saturday. Oh, to think, Saturday morning, I was 117.

Obviously, another week to try to do better. At a minimum, I've got to stay under 120 which is my two pound cap.

FOOD

almonds, apricots, asparagus, banana, beef broth, block cheese, bulgur, butter, champagne, chicken fried rice, corn tortillas, egg whites, grouper, Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream, homemade dal, honey orange cake, Michael's aioli, Michael's fish stew, Michael's fruit tart, Michael's stuffed dates, olive oil, pasta, pineapple, pistachios, popcorn, potatoes, roast chicken, strawberries, sushi, whipped cream, white rice, wine

BORDERLINE

Alliance cupcake, baguette, Bennison's apple pie, bran cereal, lactose free milk, Petit Robert lamb shank, Petit Robert macaroons, Petit Robert navy beans, Petit Robert potato leek soup, Petit Robert sausage link, Piece pizza, pretzels, Z Square chickpea burger, Z Square french fries

NOT FOOD (14)

Au Bon Pain turkey sandwich, Costco bluberry muffin, Costco croissant, english muffin, garden burger, Kashi granola bar, Lay's Baked potato chips, mandoo*, Oscar Mayer turkey, rotel, tortilla chips, Trader Joe's bread, water crackers, Whole Foods chocolate truffles


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

ugh - I'm with you. I'm only 1.6 lbs up today and it's 100% PMS going on here but I swear I don't know what's gotten into my eating habits lately. I'm going to Whote Foods today FOR SURE and getting some office food (which is the toughest for me) and a damned chicken. I ended up with Domino's last night in my full PMS glory. Oh well. Back on the horse. xoxoxo