Thursday, February 21, 2008

02.21.08: Tenderness

Dear Friends and Family,

Well. We did everything we were "supposed to do" for the month. May the hypochondriac games begin! These mind games are the toughest part of "trying".

I've been feeling a little puffy and bloated and out of sorts. And, I've had some crazy chocolate cravings. And, last night, after I took my bra off, I felt some fullness and tenderness in my breasts. And, I'm not due to "start" for another week or so. So, it's a little early for water gain.

Which makes me wonder. Are we? And, when I wonder, I feel a certain level of terror. My god, what have we gotten ourselves into? I think I'm reacting to the crazy, insanely difficult pregnancy my missing co-worker was going through. Who in their right mind would want to be that miserable? I need to see more examples of shiny, happy pregnancies and shiny, happy babies.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: