Tuesday, February 26, 2008

02.26.08: Any Day Now...

Dear Friends and Family,

Sometime between yesterday and Friday is my scheduled "start date" for my next monthly cycle. Which means Saturday is our scheduled pee-in-a-cup date. I guess it's an anxious waiting game, again.

Honestly, with all the work stress, I'm not sure there's ever a good time. But, in a perfect world, it would be next month - so I can get through the calendar year and align maternity leave and the holidays. But, Murphy's Law says it won't align perfectly. It'll be what it'll be.

And, I have a strange feeling it'll be this month. I know it's my mind playing tricks on me, but, I can't shake the feeling. We'll see.

Today, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Four more days until we test. Although, to be honest, I'll be tempted to test tomorrow, my expected start date based on my approximate-at-best math. Maybe I will test tomorrow. Then, if we can always test again on Saturday.

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: