Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 11 with Pioneer

Dear Friends and Family,

To make up for Sunday's lack of sleep, we made Pioneer sleep up until her 8:30 feeding (target, not actual) and then with minimal play, we put her down again until her noon feeding (target, not actual). The second nap was rough, she woke often and I napped next to her and played pacifier retriever.

She was alert after her noon feeding. And, just when I had the thought "it'd be great if Mr. mouse could see her like this instead of the cranky baby we had all day Sunday...," he came up the stairs. I guess he had some free time over lunch and decided to come home to see us. I ate while he played with Pioneer. Then, I packed him lunch and we walked down to the train station together. Pioneer passed out on the way to the train.

I walked through the park on the way home, but since there were no shady spots, I continued on towards home. She woke briefly when we got home. And, I tried to put her down on the couch, hoping the roar of F1 engines would put her to sleep. She slept on the couch for the afternoon with me starring as pacifier retriever again.

After her 3:30 (target, not actual) feeding, we played until B and Chef M and Mr. mouse got home. Then, she was in hold mode and then bottle mode and then tired mode. We gave her a bath and then put her down. We had dinner and then I napped until midnight. We woke her then and fed her one more time before we all turned in for the night.

She got up for her morning feeding. And, Mr. mouse put her down on her back. We'll see how she does.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: