Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Still Gimpy, but Happy

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, the ankle is still bandaged up. I've got bruising on the inside, outside and top of the foot. The swelling has gone down on the inside of the foot, is going down on the top of the foot, and is still pretty substantial on the outside of the foot. I've been using an ACE bandage at home and my heavy duty air cast (not to be confused with my light duty air cast) + 1 crutch when we go out.

My sister came over yesterday to play with Pioneer and to catch up with me and to help out. We had fun with P. Pioneer and I played with Monkey and Ladybug yesterday morning. We had a good talk while waiting for my sister. Then, we had reading time in the afternoon and dance time after that. All in all a good day.

Hopefully today is a good day as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: