Monday, December 04, 2006

12.04.06: Last...

Dear Friends and Family,

It was a weekend of lasts. We spent most of the weekend doing the last of the packing. Most everything is done. I'll do a couple more boxes this week, but 95% of it is done.

Friday night, I picked Mr. mouse up at the airport for the last time. And, this morning, I dropped him off for the last time. In between, we had our last home cooked supper together. And, I did one last back-up of the computer hard drive.

We went over to our neighbors house on Saturday, but fortunately, that wasn't a last get together. We'll still be coming back for lots of those. And, we're on for this upcoming weekend and again for New Year's Eve. And, we built a fire in the fireplace Sunday; I've got one more of those to look forward to, the night before we close.

It's all coming together so quickly. It's a little scary. Deep breath. I can do it!


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

hang in there mousie!