Friday, December 08, 2006

Day 3, From the Venetian

Dear Friends and Family,

After a couple of false starts, I made it out to Vegas yesterday compliments of US Airways. They had a $100 ticket available, so Mr. mouse booked me a flight out.

I've got ten days between my two jobs, and today is Day 3. Mr. mouse just left for his conference and I have the day in Vegas to myself. What's on the docket? A bunch of things. I might take a long, hot bath. I might not. I might hit Canyon Ranch Cafe for a nice healthy lunch. I might not. I might go for a walk along the Strip, a loop is about five miles, I think. I might not. I might go to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. I might not. I meet up with Mr. mouse sometime around five for a cocktail hour. If I'm late, no biggie.

As you can see, not really sure where the day will lead, but I'm okay with that. Vegas is packed with memories from past conventions and conferences and visits. And, it's a high of 70 today, and I'm definitely okay with that.

Hope your day turns out as beautiful as mine.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: We went to Lotus of Siam
for dinner last night. The food is to die for. If you're ever in Vegas, you must try it. Another chowhound winner.

PPS: (9:43 am) Bath water drawing, plans for an absolutely divine lunch at the Cafe (will write a review tomorrow) and then a long walk afterwards, life is good.

No comments: