Friday, December 01, 2006

Silicon Valley, Day 4

Dear Friends and Family,

Last day of meetings yesterday. Headed to the airport today for our flights home. Wow, what a week. I'm glad I had the chance to come on this trip.

Last night was the toughest. We went out for beer, burgers and trash talk. It was a good way to unwind and to get to know each other better. Other groups I had worked with did happy hour on a regular basis and it was a great outlet to create bonds that wouldn't form in the normal course of business interaction. I guess it's fitting that I had the chance to do that last night.

All in all, this past week has been a great learning opportunity and an excellent time to reflect on what I truly enjoy doing and where I get my energy. Good for me.

Back to boxes and the real world when I get home.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: