Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Made the Switch to "New" Blogger

Dear Friends and Family,

Sometime between yesterday morning and this morning Blogger announced new blogger, formerly known as blogger beta. Okay, maybe it's a good time to switch.

I know there are a lot of good reasons for making you create a google account, which Mr. mouse got for me awhile ago, but, I can't say I like account consolidation. More importantly, now, it requires you to turn on cookies to use blogger. This, I am not happy about. Not sure if I'll stay on blogger for my tiny audience or move to another service. We'll see.

For now, I'm curious to see what the post looks like and see what the other capabilities are. So, short post for this morning. Will be working on looking at infrastructure instead.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: word of advice to the smart people at google, maybe you should include the words blogger and google in the default dictionary for this service, no?

No comments: