Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Big Day

Dear Mouse Manager:

Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation. My last day at work will be Friday, December 15, 2006. The associations I have made during my career here will be memorable for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity to work for such an outstanding organization.

Sincerely,
mouse


Yesterday was the day. Surprisingly, no big brouhaha. Just a good discussion with my manager, who I really do like and respect, and a quiet announcement to the team. It felt good. What a relief. I wasn't sure what to expect so I had to manage my own expectations... Still waiting for a response from HR, but until then, I can continue to contribute to the team and finalize good-byes.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

congrats mousie! this big milestone now moves behind you and you can start looking ahead to all the good coming your way. yea mouse!