Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day 7, Settling In

Dear Friends and Family,

Mr. mouse and I are unpacking today. We started moving some furniture around last night, and, in a ritualistic ceremony, we will probably hang our first art work today. We had dinner in the house together last night. I guess it counts as our first real meal here together. We had salmon with pasta (the noodles that are hollow on the inside) and zucchini. I'm thinking about making the switch to the Weight Watchers core plan from the flex plan that I am on. It involves less counting and more managing food types - there's a core list you can eat from. I'll see how eating with Mr. mouse every day works for my wellness plan. That's part of the transition. I'm just taking it one day at a time.

I'm a little congested. Not sure if it's a cold, the stress from last week or just plain dust. Off to tea and then unpacking.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed you yesterday; we'll catch up when you're back in town. for now, relax & enjoy!