Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day 2, Another Day

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, I had to drop off my receipts from my trip for our admin to do my expense report. It was weird coming in through the visitor entrance, but it was even weirder how disassociated the place felt. It was like a place I knew from a recurring dream where I knew where everything was, but it felt like a place I had never been to before. How weird is that? The last four years have somehow been relegated to a Dali like dreamscape.

So, I know you're dying to know. What's the plan? I finally got a hold of my grandfather yesterday, and decided not to go visit him. He really didn't seem up for it. So, I'm off to Vegas with Mr. mouse for a two day conference. I'm back Sat and Sun for the big move. Then, we're going to do something "productive, but relaxing" for three days. I'll head back here for Thu and Fri wrap up. And, then, head out Sat for my new adventures. It'll happen that quickly.

Don't know what the Mon to Wed thing will be yet. We have five days between now and then to figure it out. I'm glad Mr. mouse is taking the time off with me. It closes the loop on the summer of '99 and the fiasco we had about taking time off from work. We've come a long way in the past seven years and I am very proud of him and us.

Gotta do some quick packing before I head out.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

so sad that we'll miss you on Friday night. if that changes, know you can drop in at the last minute unannounced. glad to know that you'll be relaxing in a warm place with your sweet hubby. truly sister, enjoy.