Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mouse House Wrap Up

Dear Friends and Family,

It's our last full day at the mouse house and like always there's a ton to be done, mostly odds and ends like drop off clothing donations and things like that. I wish we had one more day. But, I know, no matter how many days we have, I'd wish we had one more, so I'll have to accept it is what it is. After all, I had yesterday afternoon to myself here.

I'll miss the mouse house. But, it's different from the first home we sold. I think I was more emotionally vested in that house... it was our first house, we did a LOT of work on it, we fell in love in it, we both lived in it full time... mouse house is different... I'll miss the easy access to everything I want and need, the short commute, and most of all, the sense of community... So, very different things, but I'll miss it nonetheless. It was a good home for us.

We have an early close tomorrow morning. So, I'll be posting early again tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: