Tuesday, July 10, 2007

3 Pounds and Counting

Dear Friends and Family,

Another week, another weigh in. I had the joy of seeing an über low number on the scale mid-week last week. But, alas, I couldn't make it stick. I would have been giddy if I could. Still, I'm down a pound and I'll take that for the week.

What makes this weigh in special is a silly little star you get on the Weight Watchers progress chart. You get one for every five pounds you lose. And, by focusing on the next five pounds, you focus on smaller, more manageable goals instead of getting frustrated or overwhelmed by the bigger, long term goal. Well, I just earned my last pink star. My next goal is goal. I'm working towards the big yellow star. There's nothing standing between me and goal. Well, there is three pounds. But, still. No more pink stars. I'll kinda miss them. But, I'm too excited about Big Yellow to miss them too much right now.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

yea mouse! well done you! i am trying to get off my plateau this week and am pretty sure i will...keep your fingers crossed and get ready to strap on those tennies this weekend! xoxox