Tuesday, July 24, 2007

GOAL!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Yes. You read right. I weighed in this morning. And, somehow, in one week, I lost the last three pounds. The scale tipped on Saturday morning, but I assumed that that was because I was up all night reading Potter. Then, it dropped again on Sunday, and I thought, maybe... maybe not. Then, it gained 1.5 on Monday, and I wasn't sure, back to normal or salty pizza... Then it dropped 0.5 today to exactly where I needed it to be to make my goal.

I started this whole journey the week of 2/20/06 at 188 pounds. 74 weeks, 68 pounds later, I am able to proudly hold my head up and say, 07/24/07: 120 pounds. I'll be switching to maintenance mode, so the hard part's still ahead. But, I'm so excited to take my first step on this new journey.

I couldn't have done it without your support. Thank you so much for cheering me on!


Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Trixie said...

She shoots, she SCORES! HAPPY HAPPY MOUSE! Way cool stuff girl!

Hey There said...

Congratulations!