Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time for a New Top 3

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been meaning to write this post all week and haven't had the time or energy to organize my thoughts. Not sure how coherent I am right now, but, I'm going to attempt it.

I think it's time to update the Top 3.
  1. There's Weight Watchers. And, I'm ~3 pounds away from my goal weight. I'm making decent progress on the last mile. I'll continue to plug along at it since it doesn't cost me lots of extra cycles right now. And, then, I'll need to learn maintenance. So, net net, no changes on this one.
  2. Then, there's flylady. I've been diligently doing my 15 minutes of housework every day with the exception, obviously, of this entire week. I've made good progress. And, I want to continue down this path to see where the journey ends. I think it'll end where it began. My house will lift itself out of chaos (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the nirvana that was my apartment when I first got out of school. Back then, in my first moments of independence, I got to figure out who I am. And pack rat with clutter everywhere is not me. This has been more therapeutic than I originally realized it would be when I started my first 15 minute session. And, I'm excited to continue to make progress.
  3. The roof and the door. They both leak. And, I'm tired of the stress associated with either of them. Really, don't we make enough to NOT have a leaky roof over our head? Well, it's more a matter of time than money. And, I've decided that when we get back from vacation, we will be tackling the water coming into our house. Enough is enough.
Okay. That's me for now. Need to go get ready for work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: