Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One Down, 3506 (Plus or Minus) More to Go

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 120 lbs

I guess that's one week of "maintenance" down. To be honest, I didn't change anything this week. I ate my usual 18 points a day. But, I did use all of my 35 flex points. I was down a couple of pounds for awhile, but, I ended the week, today, at my goal weight.

I don't want to figure out a new eating schema quite yet. I told myself I'd give myself up to six weeks before adding any points back, if I wanted to. Also, I haven't been doing any regular workouts for the past three weeks, so I need to get serious about doing that again. Then, I'll be okay experimenting with the points again.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that skinny person? You look fantastic (photos from Flickr)!
- E.